Address / Contact
Everglades Day Safari
3750 South Flamingo Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
Phone: 239-472-1559 • 800-472-3069
Location: 11-20 Miles Away
Booking Instructions: Reservations for tomorrow must be made by 5:00 PM EST today.
Click on "Add to Cart" button for Everglades Day Safari & Captain Bob's Excellent Adventures.
***Click MAP LINK below for pickup info
Details: Everglades Day Safari
The Everglades Day Safari offers an
in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades!
Every Everglades Day Safari adventure includes:
- Roundtrip transportation from the greater Fort Myers and greater Fort Lauderdale areas.
- A well-educated, highly-trained, naturalist guide.
- A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress.
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park.
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers.
- A wildlife drive through the pine savannahs and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve.
- And a spectacular airboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests.
We have assembled a truly remarkable group of naturalists that will escort you into one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth - the Everglades!
Interested in a tour suitable for younger children? We created a shorter tour with them in mind. Kids of all ages can enjoy the Everglades on Captain Bob's Excellent Adventure, which includes an airboat ride and an interactive reptile show. This tour is only available from the Fort Myers area.
|Join us on Facebook and Twitter|
Convenient pick up for the greater Fort Lauderdale area. Tours depart daily.
Click this MAP link for pick-up locations.
Reviews for Everglades Day Safari